Is there a way to display the list web part so that the user does not have to select "see all"?

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to display the list web part so that the user does not have to select "see all"?  I wanted to display my entire list in a sharepoint web page.  However, it cuts off the columns in the list. I appreciate some help in this matter.

SP List Web Part not displaying all columnsSP List Web Part not displaying all columns

4 Replies

could this be a responsive issue? as it does not fit on the page?

No, it does not fit in the page, but I am OK with having the user scroll over to view the other columns just as the have to do in the list.

Funny thing, I'd rather not see SEE ALL at all, or at least have the option to remove it with a checkbox in the webpart. Instead I need to use a little Sharepoint Framework magic to hide it.

Or, is there a way to insert a button to link to a PowerApps Form that I created on the list page that I created?

@Clint Lechner wrote:
Funny thing, I'd rather not see SEE ALL at all, or at least have the option to remove it with a checkbox in the webpart. Instead I need to use a little Sharepoint Framework magic to hide it.

The IT Team wants to see the complete list with a button to inform people where to go to create an  IT request.  The IT Request form I created in PowerApps.