SOLVED

Is it possible to add a company image to 365 mail? (See example)

Copper Contributor

As attached, we're trying to add a company logo to our outbound email identity (we're using 365). I'm not sure what mechanism is used in the example (received on iPhone native app), as MS seems to suggest external 365 companies cannot see your user profile image. The nearest example I've found is of sharing a contact (.vcf) file containing the image and then saving to your Outlook. 

How are the major players doing this? (Dropbox and BT Business example attached). Am I missing something?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi@Penguineer 

You don’t have to do anything inside Office 365 admin area before OWA displays brand logos as this is under the control of the email program and depends on whether a brand card exists for an organization. 

Businesses that you mentioned, they sign up with the Microsoft Business Profile program, which is currently in beta. When a company signed up, they give Microsoft a verified icon that is used by OWA in Office 365 and Outlook.com. 

"This beta is a test period, during which you will be able to claim and verify ownership of your business profile. Once verified, you will be able to customize and manage the content that appears in your profile such as your customer service phone number, email address, logo, photos, and more. Your business profile will appear in Outlook.com when customers see your emails."

Thank you

Dav,

@Deleted  Thank you, very informative. I'm signing up our test tenant now.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi@Penguineer 

You don’t have to do anything inside Office 365 admin area before OWA displays brand logos as this is under the control of the email program and depends on whether a brand card exists for an organization. 

Businesses that you mentioned, they sign up with the Microsoft Business Profile program, which is currently in beta. When a company signed up, they give Microsoft a verified icon that is used by OWA in Office 365 and Outlook.com. 

"This beta is a test period, during which you will be able to claim and verify ownership of your business profile. Once verified, you will be able to customize and manage the content that appears in your profile such as your customer service phone number, email address, logo, photos, and more. Your business profile will appear in Outlook.com when customers see your emails."

Thank you

Dav,

View solution in original post