SOLVED

Import own company font in Office 365 portal

Copper Contributor

Hey,

My company thinks about using office365 online. There is just one question we could not answer. Is there an option to use own fonts in for example word online?

Thanks for help.

5 Replies
Not currently I am afraid. Uservoice open for this here

https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/273493-office-365-admin/suggestions/32413315-custom-fonts-in-...

Would recommend you vote and drive as many people as possible in order to bump it up the list.

Hope I have answered your question.

Best, Chris

This just works for the local installation, not for the office online in a browser as far as I can see.

Sorry my mistake. I rectified my answer. For some reason I read it as Word offline - been a long day! Hope that answers your question thanks for submitting!

Best, Chris
best response confirmed by baum2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If you have custom company font deployed on all computers you can in Word Online from a computer with that font installed type the exact name of the font in the font selector in Word Online. (I've only tested this on Windows 10).

image.png

But this requires that you have the font installed on all computers that open this document. Not a good solution but it is the best there is for the moment.

That’s aninteresting workaround @Linus Cansby - learnt something new today!

Best, Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by baum2 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If you have custom company font deployed on all computers you can in Word Online from a computer with that font installed type the exact name of the font in the font selector in Word Online. (I've only tested this on Windows 10).

image.png

But this requires that you have the font installed on all computers that open this document. Not a good solution but it is the best there is for the moment.

View solution in original post