I need help escalating an issue.

Copper Contributor

My team has been working on an Office 365 issue for over a week. I have been trying to escalate the issue and have not been able to do so. We have been asked to repeat the same task over and over and the issue is no closer to being resolved. I have an angry client missing all of their contacts and a support system them keeps telling me there is nothing they can do. If anyone has any suggestions or outlets I can reach out to, please let me know.

5 Replies
Can you share here more details about the issue?
Did you migrate their mailbox to Exchange Online between 30th Jan middle of last week?

A little over a week ago, a clients contacts vanished from his account. Microsoft has had us try to restore from eDiscovery and content search. We did this multiple times with no success. A small portion of the contacts were restored but none of them were complete. It looks like the partial contacts were restored from the search cache.

After multiple requests to escalate and move to the next step, we were told that there is no next step.

No.

Correct. If the items have been deleted and cleared out of deleted items etc. and you have no retention policies in place, and so the content cannot be retrieved by discovery, the data is gone. There is no next step. To avoid this issue in the future roll out a retention policy across all your content in Office 365