SOLVED

I cannot see Groups in OWA or Outlook 2016

Copper Contributor

I cannot see the Groups link in Outlook online (OWA) OR Outlook 2016.

I have been added to a group AND made an owner of a group (I received the emails informing me).

No other colleagues have experienced this problem.

3 Replies

Hi @Jacqui Wordsworth - seems like this could either be a temporary issue (which should have been resolved by now) or a mailbox issue (in case your mailbox is not on the cloud). 

Can you please confirm - have you ever seen Groups in your sidebar/left nav of your Outlook? Also, have you contacted your IT/System Administrator for the same?

Once you confirm, I can help troubleshoot why you're not seeing your Groups. 

I've never seen groups in the left nav of Outlook. I've spoken to our IT Support and they don't know why it's not showing. They did say my account used to be a shared mailbox, but it was converted to a regular mailbox. They said I am definitely in the group members list and listed as a group owner?

best response confirmed by Jacqui Wordsworth (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Jacqui Wordsworth,

I think you'll have to set a new Outlook profile. You'll also need to have Outlook updated.

If the workaaround didn't work, you'll have to create another account and delete the old one.

Hope to solve your problem with the first Solution.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jacqui Wordsworth (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Jacqui Wordsworth,

I think you'll have to set a new Outlook profile. You'll also need to have Outlook updated.

If the workaaround didn't work, you'll have to create another account and delete the old one.

Hope to solve your problem with the first Solution.

View solution in original post