How to condense month view of calendar on Outlook 365 desktop app

Copper Contributor

When using the O635 Outlook desktop app and looking at my calendar in the month view, the cards for my meetings/appointments take up several rows because they are displaying the time, subject, location, and organizer. If I only have 1 meeting for the day, the card is so big, it takes up most of the box for that day. If I have more than 3 meetings, I cannot see everything for that day. This makes the calendar difficult to read and pretty useless. 

I only want to see the meeting time and subject, and each meeting/appointment should only take up 1 row -- which is exactly how the calendar displays using the current O365 Outlook web app, and how it used to display in Office 2010. 

Is it possible to change the settings in the desktop app so my calendar only displays the meeting time and subject and NOT include the location and organizer?

3 Replies

Afaik you cannot modify this, so perhaps UserVoice is a more suitable place to post.

Thank you, @Vasil Michev. Just to confirm - the calendar in the desktop and web app display differently BY DESIGN, and the user has no option to have the two match?

That's my understanding. We have a very limited set of options to customize on the desktop app when it comes to monthly view, even less so on the web app.