How can I disable personnal account creation for my domain

Copper Contributor

Since we are on Office 365, users have been presented with options that were not there before sometime It ask them to login to a personnal account using our domain name but located on the microsoft server, we never allowed that and I'm wondering how to disable that, we dont want our staff to have a personnal account using the same domain name.  I wonder why they even allowed this feature on entreprise setup, it's a security and support issue.  It takes a lot of ressources just to manage the double account. 

5 Replies
@TechUQTR I agree. People who have business account should not be allowed. But people who have Office 365 for home are allowed.

@TechUQTR Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Office 365 space - please post Office 365 questions here in the future. 

@Eric Starker I thought this was on both categories, because he was talking about domains in this community of his should not be allowed.

@Kam I didn't see any mention of using the Tech Community in the original post. Perhaps the original poster will be able to clarify.