Here's a listing of Office 365 and SharePoint conferences in 2018

Deleted
Not applicable

I've put together a central listing of Office 365 and SharePoint conferences (worldwide!) so you can be planning ahead on professional development. This year, I've also included a Google calendar which you can subscribe to, share, etc. Feel free to send me tips if I'm missing any events. http://icsh.pt/2018Conferences

2 Replies

@Deleted 

Hi Matt - I saw you have the 2019 list in your site. First timer here trying to gauge the value of these conferences. Any advise on which ones would you recommend and potentially get more value from?. I am the Collaboration Solutions Lead for the IT team (mainly O365 solutions but not all - also position involves strategy, overseeing SP developers, managing governance, user adoption, etc. still needing technical knowledge to make sure I know what I am doing and what's coming). Located in Chicago area. 

Not sure what conferences/events would be best to attend and invest on. 

If you have any advice, I would appreciate it. :)

Cristina

SharePoint Fest and SPTechCon are excellent for hearing great topics, engaging with speakers, and meeting people in the field on a more intimate setting. SharePoint Conference and Ignite offer loads of topics but have 10k-25k attendees; they're HUGE. Ignite the Tour--which takes places in various cities worldwide--is a smaller version of Ignite and they're free. I think all the US ones are done for this year though. I will always speak highly of SharePoint/Office 365 Saturdays, too. Even smaller, also free, and a great opportunity to hear some great content and really meet people, especially at the inevitable SharePint after the event. :)