Export licensed usermailbox and its default fontsize,fontname,fontformat

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Can anyone assist me to have a script that will get the subject for my reference to have list before making changes?

We are planning to change our default font across our organization I found a script but not sure if it will be applied to new mailbox creations hoping for your advise.

Get-Mailbox -Resultsize Unlimited | Set-MailboxMessageConfiguration -DefaultFontName "Arial" -DefaultFontSize 11

Best Regards,

Mark

3 Replies

These settings only apply to the webmail, OWA. If you want to change the default font for Outlook, you can use a solution such as the one here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/41c39e1e-3d1a-4f8f-bf9c-cb41d94c4a00/deploy...

Anyway, if you want to generate such a report, use something like this:

Get-Mailbox -Resultsize Unlimited | Get-MailboxMessageConfiguration | select Identity,DefaultFontName,DefaultFontSize | Export-Csv -nti blabla.csv

Hi Vasil,

Many thanks for your response.

But how to I choose only usermailbox/licensed only ?

Get-Mailbox -Resultsize Unlimited | Get-MailboxMessageConfiguration | select Identity,DefaultFontName,DefaultFontSize | Export-Csv -nti Signature.csv

Best Regards,

Mark

Licensing is an Azure AD operation, in general Exchange doesn't care much about it. But you can use the SKUAssigned attribute to check whether the user is licensed:

Get-Mailbox -Filter {SKUAssigned -eq $true} -RecipientTypeDetails UserMailbox -ResultSize Unlimited