SOLVED

e-discovery search based on meeting appointment start time?

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am currently working on an ediscovery case, which requires me to search a particular user mailbox for calendar entries.

What I would like to achieve is an export of the mailbox calendar appointments (kind:meeting) based on the actual date of the appointment (i.e. the Start Time), rather than the date on which the appointment was send/received, however going from docs articles, it does not look like this is possible (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/keyword-queries-and-search-conditions?view... which seems like a rather irritating limitation of the O365 SCC.

Is anyone aware of how I could achieve my goal?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by dunnep26 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I dont think it's possible with the KQL syntax, sorry. What you can do is get all the meeting items, than use some script/code to fetch the relevant MAPI properties out of each item and filter by it.

Thanks @Vasil Michev , I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I will look into doing this another way.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by dunnep26 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I dont think it's possible with the KQL syntax, sorry. What you can do is get all the meeting items, than use some script/code to fetch the relevant MAPI properties out of each item and filter by it.

View solution in original post