SOLVED

double booking

Brass Contributor

We are using exchange 2016 hybrid environment.

One of my user is always having issue with meeting room calendar, Delegates have accepted the meeting request. But when delegates open the meeting room calender they dont find this users meeting request. So double booking is happening. we have noticed this on one user.

users are exchange online users and meeting rooms are on premises.

Profile has been reconfigured for that user.

I want to  move the user to another database in exchange online is it possible. if so please help me with the syntax.will the below syntax work

(New-MoveRequest -Identity exchangeonlineuser@mydomain.com)

Anything else do i need to check

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Rising Flight (Brass Contributor)
Solution
There is no way to control what database your users are on in Exchange Online. That is behind the scenes at Microsoft.
You could open a case with Microsoft, but you may get limited support from the Office 365 team due to the hybrid environment.
Can this one user see the on premises calendar properly? Is the remote mailbox object present for this user in Exchange 2016?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rising Flight (Brass Contributor)
Solution
There is no way to control what database your users are on in Exchange Online. That is behind the scenes at Microsoft.
You could open a case with Microsoft, but you may get limited support from the Office 365 team due to the hybrid environment.
Can this one user see the on premises calendar properly? Is the remote mailbox object present for this user in Exchange 2016?

View solution in original post