Do we have multiple choice grid in Microsoft Forms?

Steel Contributor

Do we have multiple choice grid in Microsoft Forms?

Capture.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYgP2a0glI 

17 Replies

Isn't that just as simple as :-

Capture.PNG

Question with multiple answers, each with yes/no state.

Not necessarily as simple as that.

The multiple chose grid in Google Forms allows more than two choices, for example:

form screengrab.png

Is this possible in MS Forms?

You changed the question

You cant achieve the same 'look', but you can ask the same rating questions ...

Capture.PNG

I would really like to see this option coming to MS Forms as well

I also need this grid but i think this is not available in Office 365 form the main reason of using this grid is that, it reduces the number of question also we don't have control on question numbers and can not add some sections in the form too. If any one know about these kindly let me know.

Thank you

FYI, to those currently looking for an answer to this (like I had been), this feature was made available in 2018 via the "Likert" option.

MS Forms Likert.png

google form multiple selection.PNGI

I need to select multiple boxes from the same column such as the image attached. Can Microsoft Forms allow this?  

Not sure exactly What you mean but there is a multipel choice and you can set more than one Value

Thanks for your reply.

If you can see the image attached to the previous comment, it shows two values selected from the same row. This does not seem to be possible in Microsoft Forms. I used Google Forms to create that image. Hoping this will be available in Microsoft Forms.

@ICU789 Hello there - did you find any joy with this? Were you able to do the survey using Microsoft Forms?

@stheeda 

I changed my plans around so I would not require the multiple choice grid. I use Forms for basic things. I'm sure it will improve with time. 

@ICU789 Thanks for the response. Agree, forms fall quite short on this. I used smart survey to achieve this requirement. 

Yes, in a cumbesome slow way.
THIS, I WANT THIS!
Did anyone find a solution to this? If not in MS Forms. How is this done in Google Forms. I'm not a fan of Google Docs etc and I would much rather do this in MS Forms but this really is the best solution. I'm trying to create a form for my wife. She coordinates volunteers for a church. There are 6 jobs that they can do and she needs to ask them to tell her, in the next 2 months which jobs they are willing to do and their availability. So the grid would be the Jobs across the top and the dates down the side. They need to be able to respond that they are available each week they will be in town and which tasks they are available to do. A tweek to Likert to allow multiple answers per row would be a game changer. The grid view is visually easier to view. It is now 4 years later. Has this change happened. I cannot seem to find it.

@Kidd_Ip

II don't think you understand what a "grid" is.  You showed a link to a multiple choice question.  Think spreadsheet with check boxes.