Details for all room mailbox

Brass Contributor

Hello ,

when i try via Powershell to display all the room mailbox details  in our office 365 , i dont see all of them and i dont see more details , this is my command :

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Mailbox | Where {$_.ResourceType -eq "Room"}

Name   Alias  Database   ProhibitSendQuota    ExternalDirectoryObjectId
---- ----- -------- -------  ---------- -------------    ------------

Regards

6 Replies
Use following:

Get-Mailbox -Filter '(RecipientTypeDetails -eq "RoomMailBox")' | Select Name,Alias

Add whatever properties you want after the select
See all properties and more information about the “get-mailbox” command here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/mailboxes/get-mailbox?view=exchange-ps

Adam

thanks for this command . but i can not export capacity and Professional Mobile details from this command .Get-Mailbox -Filter '(RecipientTypeDetails -eq "RoomMailBox")' | Select *

Name,Location,Professionnal Mobile,Room Capacity 

any idea?

The "capacity" attribute is called ResourceCapacity. No idea what "Professional mobile" is supposed to be.

it's not working with RessourceCapacity .nothing sorted out , the field is empty !! but checking in outlook adress book it's filed .

Hello @Vasil Michev 

Is there any way to list users who have booked a room for a specific date please ? 

I dont' find something talking about this topic 

@Sofianeda1st

you can set on the 365 resource room to show the organizer, and pre-fix the description with the organizer name.

- this is account making the meeting book. Any delegated staff member doing it onbehalf will not shown , as the request comes from the mailbox making the booking and not the delegate.

- not mentioned here, but when i apply bookin policy to the room - then i would apply a security group and apply the members to this. in the above the manager would be a member of the, and the delegate does not need to be.