demos.microsoft.com

MVP

Anybody else trying to create demo tenants on demos.microsoft.com?

Last week the new tenant templates were all unavailable.  Today, the new demos site just fails with unexpected errors:

https://veenstra.me.uk/2017/05/22/office-365-support-was-so-good/

I'm glad i don't have any customer demos scheduled today!

18 Replies

it seems the old tenants are not available anymore.. maybe only dashboard.

Can you login via portal.office.com? or does that not work as well?

I can still log into my old tenants that I have been using for development purposes. But creating clean new tenants is currently not possible.

i can create a tenant but need to fill in a pin. I know they changed something due to the generic passwords which were used to do other things in demo tenants..

Hi @Deleted,

I'm getting to the point of the Pin form but then when the tenant is being created I get:

JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

tenant.png

for me it worked :( did it in Chrome.

I tried this in IE, Edge and Chrome, but I'm getting a failing result in all. the message in  Chrome is slightly different.  

Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

I have asked a colleague to do the same and he's getting the same failing result (in Chrome).

Mmm that is strange did they block the UK ;)

i guess i am on a different tenant.

Lots of people have been having problems. This thread claims that it should be fixed today, https://www.yammer.com/office365partners/threads/892659595

It's what my support call on friday said as well. That's why they closed it on friday as it would be fixed on Monday.

I'm now getting: "No tenants are currently available". So it looks like someone is working on this. ;)

I'm now getting:

The EmailAddress 'pieterveenstra@....' has already reached it's daily quota of 5 tenants

So even though I still haven't got any tenants created, and things are still not working, I have reached my daily limit.

Demos is now fully back, also the default password is now a lot better no pass@***** anymore.

@Pieter Veenstra that is what i said they changed it due to misusage

Today we tried to create a tenant and we got a message: "Tenant creation is currently unavailable"

There is also a notification "Due to a service issue, Partner tenant acquisition will be unavailable until further notice. Once the service issue has been resolved, Partner tenant acquisition will be re-enabled".

Is there any news about this?

Hey All - its back up in NZ, but only for empty tenants. I kind of miss Ben and Miriam...

"Tenants without demo content are now available. However, tenants containing demo content are still unavailable until further notice"

I lie - just created a new one - users are back. Just no content. That works for me.

Thank you for sharing! I noticed myself last week but forgot to share the info.

This still seems to be broken, I'm getting the following when trying to start a new tenant:

Tenant creation is currently unavailable

Any update?