Create a Flow of Support Tickets

Copper Contributor

Hi!

I work for an organisation that has a challenge with customer support for our clients.

Nowadays, each sector has its own e-mail and you can imagine the ton of problems/difficulties of this strategy.

We plan to acquire a CRM in the future like Dynamics, PlumSail or another tool connected to Office 365.

However, in the short-run we would like to improve a little bit the support, at least for some of our products.

My idea is to build a process using Flow or another Office 365 tool to do the following:

1) Customer opens a ticket using Microsoft Forms

2) This Microsoft Forms generates an e-mail to A (if he/she selects A in the Forms) or B (if he/she selects B in the forms)
3) Group A/Group B have two paths then:
    I) They send an e-mail to the user, closing the ticket
    II) They forward the e-mail to Level 2 if they are unable to reply to the user

4) Level 2 solves the ticket and reply to the user

It would be nice to also have some spreadsheet controlling which cases have been solved for management purposes. But, roughly, that's the idea.

I have searched but I couldn't find a model or some tips to design this Flow.

Can anybody give some hints or models to design this solution?

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
This article may help

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/building-scratch-forms-responses/

Building Flows from scratch that Handle Microsoft Forms responses

Hope that helps you start your solution!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard you are better off with jira service management which has tons of features like sla and ola along with reporting dashboards. Better yet go with cloud model for better manageability.

This is scalable model unless your customer has restrictions on specific locations of data residency.