Continuous credential pop up for supporteligibility

Iron Contributor

Hello,

I have a particular customer that is getting continuous pop ups for the users to log in with "supporteligibilty".  There is identity in their current subscriptions.  I though it might be related to the Office 365 admin setting under services & add-ins that is called In App Support, but I no longer see that setting in the customer's tenant or several others.  See attached screenshot.

Supporteligibility.PNG

3 Replies

Have you found a solution to this? We also get the same thing and Microsoft Support is unable to figure it out.

No.  And Microsoft Support is working directly with the customer as well.  They have tried new Outlook profiles with same result a couple days later and now Support is having them create new Windows profiles.  They are unable to determine the root cause.  I also took a look at all the backend applications running in Azure AD, but do not see one resembling "supporteligibility".

What worked for us was uninstalling OneDrive / OneDrive for Business and reinstalling. We had to do it 3 times, but it fixed the issue.