Changing Outlook 365 smtp/pop settings

Copper Contributor

I have a client using Outlook from O365.  I changed the email server she is using over to Google Apps.  Changed the MX record, etc.  Everything is all set on her phone.  She is asking me for a walkthru on what to change on her PC to start pulling in email from the new account. 

Sent her a walkthru on how to add a new account, but the email address is identical to the current one so she couldn't add a new account with the same email address.  Therefore I assume she needs to change the settings on her current email account.

I haven't used O365 and while I'm sure this would be simple if I were sitting at her laptop, she doesn't want me remote accessing her laptop (attorney) and is no longer local so is asking for instructions via email or a website with a walkthru.

Been googling for this for a while and haven't come across such a beast.  Any pointers to something that will help her?  Thanks.

1 Reply
Yes, I want that because we need a lot way now I can download from getmaczone.com. I have a client that uses Outlook from O365. I changed the email server that he uses in Google Apps. The MX record, Owen changed. Everything is set up on her phone.