Categories for Support Tickets

Silver Contributor

I recently tried to open support tickets for Power Apps and Flow and I was dismayed to discover that even though these services have been announced as Generally Available, they do not have a Service Request category in the O365 Admin Center. After spending an inordinate amout of time going in circles and trying to figure out how to open a ticket, I have finally been told "you can open the PowerApps ticket using any other product route mentioning the issue and including the information that, the issue belongs to PowerApps/Flow. The case will be routed to use."

I am confused about the strategy for adding content to the Admin Center. MS has already provide us the ability to open a support request for Teams (which is still in Preview) but PowerApps and Flow (which are GA) don’t have the same capability. This does not make any sense to me.

In the future, MS should ensure that support tickets can be opened for any service is announced as GA.

@Anne Michels

7 Replies

That does seem like a big limitation.  As impressed as I am that there is already a category for Microsoft Teams, with nearly 25 symptoms no less, where are the Power Apps and Flow categories?  You shouldn't have to log a call by association, just because it's missing in its own right.

Thanks for your feedback, Cian and Dean. I've shared it with the respective engineering team to look into.

Thanks,

Anne

Hi all, good news: engineering is already working on enabling PowerApps/Flow as separate support categories and expect this to light up in product this month.

Thanks,

Anne

Good news: this is already live in production so you should see the option right now.

Thank for the update, however, I don't see this in my client's tenant.

Hi Dean,

as this is still rolling out please check back in a few days.

Thanks,

Anne

Thank for the quick response. This is a perfect example of an update that needs to be announced in a tenant when it is available. We should not have to keep checking to see if we have it, there needs to be an explicit announcement of some kind to let us know that we have it.