Can't log in using MS tutorial.

Copper Contributor

I'm a mobile dev and trying to setup Outlook for use in an iOS app.

I used the online tutorial and it gets to the login screen and won't get to the password part.

Tutorial: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/rest/ios-tutorial#implementing-oauth2

After trying over and over again, I look over at my Android device and notice it gave me a notice about someone trying to login... It was me on the iOS device. The notice was so old, that I think it locked my device out thinking I was a hacker.

Q. Now my device doesn't cause a notice on the other device so I think I've banned myself because I didn't respond quickly enough.  How can I find out if this is the problem and how can I fix it?

So, I have no clue what to do. I have 1 iOS device and 1 Android device and I used a test account for Outlook that was one of my other accounts.

The error message is VERY worthless and I'm trying to make an open source package for developers to connect with Outlook using the API.

1 Reply

Quick update: re did the project with a new id and it seems to be working now.  Still some bugs, but it is logging in.