Calendar "Save but do not Send" option gone after update

Copper Contributor

We have Office 365 Pro Plus 1803.  When going from 1803 Build 9126.2259 to 9126.2356, this feature is gone.  I've tried this on various updated and not updated PCs.  Create an appointment in Outlook.  Send to recipients.  Go back in to that appointment and change anything on the subject line.  The earlier version gives you 3 options.  Save and Send, Save and Do Not Send, and Close and don't Save.  The later version has 2 options.  It's missing the Save and Do Not Send. I read release notes and see this. •Fixed a hang when creating new appointments or meetings that reference Japanese eras.

5 Replies
This is a HUGE issue - It forces me to create ab additional event WITH teh changes so I can save it. A H U G E loss of productivity .

Satya Nadella - "Are you listening to your customers ?
You're replying to a post from 2019 with the named update version being 1803 released March 2018. You can save without send..

@ChristianJBergstrom 

You are god sent.

Please call me and show me How (Cell 415-464-8232) . I do not get that option. r send an mail to bharucha@xcela.ca

I am a community member, not Microsoft support. Just use the "save" button. Here's the first hit while doing a search https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/4576-outlook-save-changes-but-do-not-send.html
Please see below and reply to bharucha@xcela.ca

Dear Sarosh Bharucha,

Thanks for contacting us.

Sorry, we don’t have such a feature yet.

Best regards,

Jay Chivo

Addin Technology Inc.

Websites: https://www.extendoffice.com / https://www.addintools.com

Follow Us:

Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 6:49 AM
To: Support
Subject: RE: Bharucha, Please confirm your subscription

My main problem is that I want to “save an event WITHOUT sending it” sometimes. I am not clear

1. What product I should buy.
2. What ELSE can it do for me.
3. What is the price
4. Is there a trial available ?
5. How do I get the product ?

Please help .

Book my calendar
Sarosh (Serge) Bharucha BE MEng PEng
bharucha@xcela.ca

Xcela Inc. www.xcela.ca
Cell: 416-464-8232
Fax : 1-888-700-7003

This communication may be privileged and contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom it was intended to be sent. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication, or taking any action on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message without reading, copying, or forwarding it to anyone.

If you do not wish to receive any emails from this email address, please reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field.

From: ExtendOffice - Supporter <support@extendoffice.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 2:15 PM
To: Sarosh Bharucha <bharucha@xcela.ca>
Subject: Bharucha, Please confirm your subscription

-->

Hello Bharucha,
You've subscribed to our newsletters from our website
We need you to activate your subscription by clicking the link below:
Click here to confirm your subscription

Best regards,
ExtendOffice Team