Automatic Reply from Distribution List

Copper Contributor

Hi, I need send a automatic reply when a person write to a email that is a Distribution List, in the Rules I can't check "reply" and not exists "automatic reply" in the Distribution... How can resolve it?

Thank you

7 Replies
You have to add a mailbox to the group, then add the auto response onto this mailbox.

I need reply only if you write a the email group, if I set autoreply I reply to all person... 

I create a distribution listi curriculum@mydomain.com and when arrive a email I need reply from sender "we have received... you privacy ecc"

Can you let us know the exact requirement here, have you considered using "MailTip" for the distribution lists?

I need create a account and all email are send to 3/4 person... when a person write at this account receive back a email with a statict text

I have create a email cv@mydomain.com in to email group with "distribution list" and I have add 4 user and is all ok, when a person write at cv@mydomain.com the other 4 person receive the email... now I want reply at the sender a text "We have received your messagge.... bla bla bla"

Nobody

Nobody have this problem?

Hi Stefano,

This article may come in handy: https://www.codetwo.com/admins-blog/setting-an-autoreply-for-a-distribution-group/

All the best,

Adam

Hi ,

Is it possible to Enable Forwarding  and Auto reply on DL @Mitch King