Auto Bcc myself

Copper Contributor

I am using the Outlook web app. Is it possible to create a rule that Auto Bcc's myself each time i send an email?

(The end-goal is to have each email i send appear in my main inbox.)

I was able to create a rule in the desktop version, but no success in the online app.

8 Replies

Hi @Liamdm 

Instead of sending self email as BCC I would suggest you to move your sent email from sent folder to inbox, doing this you will save the space on your inbox drive.

Snag_a3bba6.png

Another way of handling is by activating conversation that group your sent & inbox email as per email subject.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.

Hi @Faraz Shaikh 

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to save a copy in both the Inbox and the Sent Items?

Hi @Liamdm ,

In the Outlook client application, I create a Custom Search Folder that is defined to include items in the Inbox and Sent Items, and I add it to my favorites. This gives me one "folder" to do my work in with Sent and Received mail items in it.

Alas, I haven't been able to create a Search Folder in the Web version of Outlook, so there I must go back to individual folders.

Good luck.

Use this freeware flow: https://ivasoft.com/autobccflow.shtml

@Liamdm 

How about leveraging to create a forwarding rule in the Microsoft 365 Outlook Web App?

OWA doesn't allow you to create a rule that handles _outgoing_ emails.
And the "new" Outlook for Windows too ;(

Hi @Kidd_Ip, can you read?

VictorIvanidze_1-1707573999480.png