SOLVED

Any Plan for Microsoft Bookings integrate for Office 365 E3

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I know that Office 365 booking is available to use for bussiness part. Just wonder is there a plan to roll it out for Education part. We are using E3 license and I try to login with booking but I just got 30 days testing period.  

The old booking solution from edu part is not really good enough to use it. So is there a plan for booking to roll out at our end?

Thx,

James

9 Replies
AFAIK, there are no plans to bring any of the applications being deployed to Office 365 Business Essentials and Premium to Enterprise Plans...In the past I heard that they were considering, but after so much time with no news, I don't think this is going to happen
Just for a giggle, try https://outlook.office.com/owa/?path=/bookings/homepage and see what happens. Bookings works in my E3/E5 tenant.

Warning: Bookings might work, but it might not, and it might not in the future, so use to have fun and see what the fuss is about, but not for serious work...

Hi Tony,

Do you have same link as this for Outlook Customer Manager so it will work in E3 plan?

I just hoped you got it but thanks for your quick reply :)
best response confirmed by James Rong (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Good news! Microsoft Bookings will be (officially) available from tomorrow to E3 and E5 users via a free add-on subscription according to the Office 365 roadmap:

Microsoft Bookings E3.png

Thanks for sharing the good news Cian!

This is now documented in a support article - Get access to the Office 365 Business apps for Enterprise subscriptions. Thanks to @Thomas C. Finney for sharing the link in the latest Office 365 weekly digest series.

"Office 365 business apps are rolling out for Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E5 customers. The only business app currently available for Enterprise E3 and E5 subscriptions is Microsoft Bookings. We will release more of the business apps as they become available."

Just to add, this option isn't appearing in my tenant just yet - Business Apps (free), so we may have to wait a bit longer, while this is rolled out!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by James Rong (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Good news! Microsoft Bookings will be (officially) available from tomorrow to E3 and E5 users via a free add-on subscription according to the Office 365 roadmap:

Microsoft Bookings E3.png

View solution in original post