O365 Network Performance Tool - Advanced Tests - Not running against new version of Edge 44.17763.83

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Attempted to run the tool today against a machine which has updated edge to version 

v44.17763.831.0 and the advanced tests fail to run (advanced tests dialog is returned to the user but only stays visible for approx. 2/3 sec and disappears - no results are returned).

This is working as expected using Edge v44.17763.771.0.

Can this please be resolved asap

7 Replies

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour?

@SM13360I'm having the same problem. The advanced test tool cancels after a few seconds (just disappears)… I tried on both IE and Edge on 2 different computers. 

Recent Windows update broke it. I think last month.

What I found is that a stock 1903 works just fine, but if you run enough Windows Updates, then 1903 breaks, I can't get it to work in 1909 at all.  I was too busy to try to narrow it down further, but sure it happened "last month" (I think actually in October/November time frame).

Same here running 1909 and Edge 44.18362.449.0

@SM13360 Running the tool in New Edge (Chromium Edge) on Windows 7 has a warning: 

"Please open this website in Microsoft Edge on a Windows PC to run the advanced tests"

I think it could be a Windows 7 thing or perhaps the tool isn't configured to work with new Edge yet?

@C4MB99Thank you all for the replies - this has been fixed now.