Why my few applications not work with my Microsoft email?

Copper Contributor

Hello Every one, I have faced few issue form the last few days, that's my Microsoft profile not works to use in my mobile like messenger app, top follow login issue (related to Instagram App), WhatsApp, and many others. So, when I signup on that's platforms with my email, its shown error (Something Wrong). So, kindly provide me best solution about that. 

Thanks ,

Jackson

6 Replies

Several days ago, I have encountered various issues with my Microsoft profile, which are not working in  my mobile app, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other platforms (Get follow login issue). In order to resolve this issue, please provide me the best solution. One of these is when I sign up for a subscription with my email, it shows an error message, which is something wrong.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your mobile device is connected to a stable and strong internet connection, as a weak or unstable connection could cause issues with the app.

Update the app: Check if there is an update available for the Messenger app, and install it if there is. An outdated app version may cause errors and glitches.

Clear the app's cache: Clearing the cache for the Messenger app may help to resolve any issues with the app. To do this, go to your device's Settings > Apps > Messenger > Storage > Clear Cache.

Reinstall the app: If the above steps don't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Messenger app on your mobile device. This can sometimes resolve persistent issues with the app.

I hope these solutions help to resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

You can try top follow by clicking it. I hope it will resolve your issue

I hope you found a solution. If you didn't find a solution, Try this quick fix.

Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

• Check your internet connection
  • Restart your phone
  • Sign out and back in to your Microsoft account
  • Contact Microsoft support

In the meantime, you can try using a different email address to sign up for those platforms. If you have a Gmail account, you can use that to sign up for WhatsApp and Instagram. For Messenger, you can use a Facebook account.

I hope this helps!

P.S. If you're ever in Lahore, be sure to try a Lahori cooler. It's a refreshing drink made with yogurt, water, and spices. It's the perfect way to cool down on a hot day.

@Emalia7986  Very well explained. Thanks for the time.

Regards,

Ally Properties

Agreed, I have faced troubles many times downloading Teams. @Jackson1122