SOLVED

Help with ASA on Unreal Engine

Iron Contributor

Hi All,

I have been trying to get Azure Spatial Anchors working on Unreal Engine. As per the documentation found here, I tried configuring the session using the Account ID and Account Key. However, while trying to create a Spatial Anchor, I get the following error.

Azure Spatial Anchors: RestClient::GetAccessTokenAsync - Unsuccessful getting access token! 
Azure Spatial Anchors: CreateNeighborhoodAnchorAndSpatialAnchorAsync - Token Provider Exception: 'Not authenticated to access the token service.'
Azure Spatial Anchors: CreateNeighborhoodAnchorAndSpatialAnchor was unable to obtain an access token

I double checked my Account ID and Account Key and and also verified that the session start succeeded.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by aka_anoop (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Apparently this was an issue with the ASA Config Session Blueprint. The old one has been deprecated and replaced with ConfigSession2 Which accepts an AzureSpatialAnchorsSessionConfiguration that lets you configure domain as well, which in my case was southeastasia.mixedreality.azure.com

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 11.29.55 PM.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by aka_anoop (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Apparently this was an issue with the ASA Config Session Blueprint. The old one has been deprecated and replaced with ConfigSession2 Which accepts an AzureSpatialAnchorsSessionConfiguration that lets you configure domain as well, which in my case was southeastasia.mixedreality.azure.com

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 11.29.55 PM.png

View solution in original post