Viva Goals Latest version number and release date

New Contributor

Hi 

I am a technical author.  One of my clients wants to have Microsoft Viva Goals installed and has requested an assessment so the technology can be approved.  I need the latest version number and release date to complete my assessment.  I believe the release date is 7/27/2022.  Can someone validate the date and provide the actual version number?  Thanks. 

2 Replies

@RCintronAllen Viva Goals is a SaaS product (Software as a Service) and doesn't have a specific version with it. It is constantly being updated with updates held in the Microsoft 365 Admin Centre and in the Microsoft 365 Roadmap which is publicly available.

Microsoft 365 Roadmap - See What's Coming | Microsoft 365

This is on the web-site. Viva Goals Access and Licensing

Now, you can start using the full set of features in Viva Goals with the purchase of one of the following SKUs:

Microsoft Viva Goals SKU
Microsoft Viva SKU
Viva Goals is available as an application in Microsoft Teams and as a web application. The Viva Goals web application has no prerequisites; customers can purchase and use Viva Goals with the web application without any other Microsoft product or subscription. So, this would not be a SaaS product as a stand-alone application would it?