Welcome to the Microsoft Viva AMA!

Super Contributor

Welcome to the first Microsoft Viva 'Ask Microsoft Anything' (AMA)! This AMA is an opportunity for you to ask questions and provide feedback about Microsoft Viva and the four Viva modules – Viva Connections, Viva Topics, Viva Insights and Viva Learning. Members of the Viva team will be on hand during this hour to respond to your posts.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions and feedback in a new thread within the Microsoft Viva AMA space by clicking on 'Start a New Discussion'.

26 Replies
Hi, I'm Tracy! Tuning in from Arizona and excited to be a part of the first Viva AMA.
how you turned it on?
when I enabled Viva Topics, I found giving the system 48-72 hours to index the information without messing around made it all work much better.
Hi all - I'm Kei. I'm an L&D Manager and I support knowledge management at my organization. We've turned on Viva Topics and have been using it for the past 2 months as part of a pilot to determine if we'll use it org wide.
I enabled one month ago and still the suggested topics are not coming
Will there be a way to export suggested topics - we have over 1900 and it would be great to export thanks

@Mel_C13 @Naveen_Rajdev @JJMurphyPSU  please click on " start a new discussion " and post your questions there so our experts can respond.