SOLVED

Topics

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am configuring the topics but suggested topics are not coming up. Is there any steps do I need to follow.

Thanks

5 Replies

@Naveen_Rajdev Please file a support ticket so we have enough info to triage. Thanks for your patience 

could you please let me know how I will contact the Viva support team directly.
Thanks
best response confirmed by Naveen_Rajdev (Occasional Contributor)
Solution
Hi Naveen, you can submit a support ticket through the Microsoft Admin Center. Also, it can take several days (or up to 2 weeks) for suggested topics to start appearing, depending on how many sites/doc's you selected to index for Topics. The AI has to look across all the content and start to make connections to gather enough evidence of something being a topic before it will show it to you. So, that takes time.

@BrittBoston 

I have opened the ticket with MS and they were saying

I hope you're doing well today. As discussed yesterday I have engaged my team regarding your request and confirmed that Viva topics is out of scope for Office 365 support unfortunately. 

Is this correct?

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Rajdev

I'm surprised to see this response Naveen. I've contacted the folks in CSS who we work with directly to see if they can help address this - resolve your issue of not seeing topics and also determine why you got this response from CSS. Do you have a ticket# you could share with me?