To Do search function bugs

Copper Contributor

Since the recent update I find the search box to be very slow and buggy. Pre-update I could type in terms and quickly get all results. Now I find I have to delete any previous search text, then wait for it to refresh, (often the cursor will disappear) then type in the search (often it will bug out while I am typing, resulting in missing text). Altogether significantly harder to use and slower than previously. Anyone else suffering? 

2 Replies
Hey,

same on my side. Search is not really nice to use.
In my eyes, search in a toDo list is one of the must important features and should not be buggy, but powerfull, fast and easy to use.

Advanced search would also be very very nice.

@ms: any plan to improve this soon?
Yes, I get exactly the same problem. Once the search box is selected, cursor should stay there until I click elsewhere or search initiate with characters string entered. Currently it behaves erratically & of you are not watching all the time as you type, even a new tasks is added, as you find the cursors jump to relevant field & now your search terms are creating a new task!! Aargh. Driving me nuts. @Matthias_Lehmann comment below is spot on "search in a toDo list is one of the must important features and should not be buggy, but powerfull, fast and easy to use" - currently it is not, sadly.