SOLVED

To-Do Roadmap

Copper Contributor
Is there anywhere a To-Do Roadmap? In the Office 365 Roadmap there is nothing listed... https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-roadmap?filters=%26freeformsearch=to-do It would be good to know what you guys are working on and when this might be expected. Regards Andres
4 Replies
Wow, nothing in development, who took all the Wunderlist developers hostage, how can this team have nothing in development!!

I mean that currently most of the work is inside Office 365 core systems like API and integrations which are not so visible to end users.

The most noticeable is integration with Outlook, connector to Flow, integration with Planner (and for that also Tasks from Project Online).

More you can find in Ignite session - BRK2701

Thank's for mentioning the Ignite Session. I was watching it and i saw for instance the Integration with Planner. But there is no Information when this will be available.

Not even in the "in development" Section of the Office 365 Roadmap. That's why i was asking to find out what is planned and when this will be available to Endusers. So the Question is - where can i find more about the Planned Roadmap in To-Do? 

best response confirmed by Andres Bohren (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi folks,

A good way to see what we're considering or already working on is to visit our UserVoice page. That's where you can also add ideas and vote/comment on existing ones. We will additionally begin posting to the Office 365 Roadmap more frequently once we have a clearer picture of the order we can release major upcoming features in and when.

Best wishes, Timo

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Andres Bohren (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi folks,

A good way to see what we're considering or already working on is to visit our UserVoice page. That's where you can also add ideas and vote/comment on existing ones. We will additionally begin posting to the Office 365 Roadmap more frequently once we have a clearer picture of the order we can release major upcoming features in and when.

Best wishes, Timo

View solution in original post