To-Do on Browser not working

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to sign in to the web version of To-Do. I type in my email/username, but then it says "i'm not authorized" and doesn't even ask for a password. This is a bug as I'm just trying to sign in to To-Do. Please fix.

6 Replies
anyone know how to fix this?

Also have problems logging in to microsoft to-do this morning. Very frustrating. Switched from Wunderlist after they crapped out, now having problems with microsoft. May have to start looking for a new list app

I am having the same problem.  This seems to be a systemic error.  I have been able to sign in using the Windows app, although not via a web browser.

Same for me, keeps asking me to log-on again. Calendar and E-mail work fine.

I'm not able to sign in to the web version of To Do today. I'm getting this message: We're unable to complete your request unauthorized_client: The client does not exist or is not enabled for consumers. If you are the application developer, configure a new application through the App Registrations in the Azure Portal at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2083908.

@dnbernar  It seems to be working again.  I was able to log in normally in the browser.  I use Google Chrome.