To-Do desktop app not sinking with Teams, Outlook or IOS

Copper Contributor

I have been using the To-Do desktop app but it not connection with Teams, Outlook or my I-phone.

They are all syncing well together though.

Anyone having these issues?

4 Replies

@B_Liebke 

I have the same issue with Outlook items flagged for follow up no longer syncing with To Do's "flagged email" category.

I reported to Microsoft on July 7, 2021, and this was their response:

Thank you for letting us know about this. Our apologies for the trouble. 

We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix. We hope to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your bearing with us.

Nothing yet has been fixed as of July 13.

@KFHunter @B_Liebke 

I have the same issue. Any news on the syncing with To Do's "flagged email" category?

@Doerte_Schulz 

Latest from MS To Do Support 7/16/21:

Thank you for your continued patience, we are still working on the fix, we don't have an ETA for this, but this issue is on high priority. We appreciate your bearing with us.

Please try to use Outlook Tasks to manage your flagged emails if possible. Thanks!

Our apologies for all the trouble.

I've gone ahead and started tweaking Outlook for tracking my to do's and tasks, can't wait any longer with the volume of items I'm tracking. Finding Outlook has improved handling these more than when I last tried it. Wouldn't be surprised if they do away with To Do at some point.

@Doerte_Schulz  @B_Liebke Microsoft advised they have the syncing fixed and asked me to test but I've already uninstalled To Do and configured Outlook to handle my tasks and to do's. Just thought I would let you know if still trying to use To Do. Good luck.