To do app "My day"

Brass Contributor

When will it possible to choose whether I want to plan the following day (My day) the day before or on the morning? One of the time management rules I teach in my courses is to plan the next day at the end of the current work day in order to know what to come back to the next day.

4 Replies
Agreed. A huge miss.
Can’t believe it’s not already implemented! Planning is HUGE factor when it comes to tasks.

@Rheinliebe add your comment to this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-to-do/feature-request-add-to-my-day-tomorrow/td-p/1...

Maybe if enough people wat it we'll get it, it's definitely needed

@Rheinliebe 

There is 7 requests for this feature, all have the same requirement, all quite old, all just a slightly different way of asking for it. But same subject / feature at the bottom of it.

If Microsoft combined these into one - the number of views, likes and replies would add up to a very high number of votes.

1) = this one: To do app "My day" - Microsoft Community Hub

2) Feature request: plan my day the night before - Microsoft Community Hub

3) My Tommorrow - Microsoft Community Hub

4) Feature request: Add to My Day (Tomorrow) - Microsoft Community Hub

5) Re: Completing an old daily recurring todo -- I want to advance due date to tomorrow - Microsoft Com...

6) Re: Create a 'My week' just like 'My day' - Microsoft Community Hub

7) Re: To Do Tomorrow / This week / Next week - Microsoft Community Hub

These are all requests from people who are struggling to be able to forward plan with To-Do & Planner software system.