Sorting of Completed Items / integrate completed and available

Brass Contributor

TO DO Team,

Ok, when we converted from Wunderlist to To Do the ONE feature that we LOVED was that the completed items could all be shown with the incomplete items.  The fact that we could sort the completed items was THE BEST FEATURE of the application.

Now, unfortunately, to took the one thing we really liked and removed it.  Now, when we do something like a grocery list which we use it for the most.  About every other month we have to UN-Complete EVERYTHING, sort it, the RE COMPLETE it all.  

The inability for completed items to sort with the rest of the list is rather stupid.

Please give the ability to see it the way that TO DO have it a few weeks ago OR give the ability to soft completed items.

2 Replies

@Justin Graham 

Totally agree!!!  Went to do my shopping list and was infuriated that I can no longer sort the completed items.  This is a show stopper for To-Do and really annoying that someone was short sighted enough to rip this capability out of an otherwise promising app.

@Justin Graham yes I completely agree! I'm considering moving away from this product if this feature isn't changed...