Single Day Weekly Repeat = Two Days Being Added

Copper Contributor

Whenever I select a repeat weekly option, e.,g. Monday, it then automatically adds the Sun as well. Same result if I try custom and deselect the extra day added.Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.16.51 AM.png

9 Replies

Same problem. Seems to happen for me only on the iOS app, not in Windows. I'm using the betas via TestFlight on my iPhone, and I tried reverting to older versions to fix this.

Latest version = 2.16: Has the problem as described.

Previous builds:

2.15: Same problem.

2.14: Similar problem - if I set a weekly repeat, it changes to one day earlier! For example, tell it to repeat Sunday, and it switches to Saturday. Ugh.

2.13: Same problem as 2.14.

2.12: One build has this issue (211214.1440). But the earlier 2.12 actually works! Version 200207.1556.

@smitty72 I am suffering from the same issue.  I logged in and made the changes online but it does not sync to the macOS, IOS or IPadOS apps.  Seems like a syncing issue which ToDo has had A LOT of over time.

I am having the same issue.

Same problem. What I tried was changing days in Office 365 and it seemed to stick. However, when I opened the app, the app still had two days.

@smitty72 

Same with me. This is very annoying.

I don't know if any of you are using the beta via TestFlight, but a new one was released yesterday and so far it seems to me to have fixed the problem. 

@Rob_R_CA  Not familiar with TestFlight. ??

Thanks! I'm using macOS but can try iOS.