Planner tasks in To-Do

7 Replies
Hey Paul, the integration is working great! One issue I am receiving is when I place a 'Planner' task in My-Day and then rearrange the order the task is being de-flagged in my day. This is happening in web and iOS (phone and tablet). Keep me posted on bug fixes Rob
Appears to work great. One bug is that when you delete an old plan which has uncompleted tasks it tells you that the tasks will be deleted. Except they aren't. They still appear in the assigned list and if you delete them they reappear. Only way to get rid of them is to mark them as complete.
Main thing missing is that tasks from different plans should ideally appear on individual plan lists as well as lumped together as assigned.

@Paul MatherYesterday I tried this with my iPad and it was working fine, trying the same action with the Android version was not working - My Tasks from Planner apears, but there are no tasks you can see ... is this your experiance too? I found this link for that topic: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/using-microsoft-to-do-with-planner-80974610-868a-42b5-b5dc-...

@Robert_Schwering14 - This is happening to me as well (same platforms), though I would add it worked as expected for a good day and half post-release. It was sometime after the iOS updates that this issue began. 

@Robert_Schwering14 Hi Rob, I would probably raise these issues via the Office 365 portal so these reach the correct teams for a fix.

@Stuart Bruce Hi Stuart, I would probably raise these issues via the Office 365 portal so these reach the correct teams for a fix.