SOLVED

Multiple sort criteria

Brass Contributor

Enable complex sorting, like in Outlook Desktop. Specifically, enable sorting first by Category, then Date, then Priority, then Alphabetical. The Tasks function in Outlook Desktop is the BEST task management application in existence because it can be structured as a list of all tasks sorted by date, priority, and alpha. One look and I see what I have to do today and this week. I cannot run my business and my life without it. Thank you. 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by jkdean (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Did you get anywhere with this? I use Microsoft Outlook Tasks and in it I can have multiple sort criteria. I am keen to morph to ToDo but it's no use to me unless I can sort by date, then importance, then alphabetical, etc.

@SimonTeevan I have received no response. I fear Microsoft will ignore advanced users and dumb down their products for everyone. Have you seen the beta Outlook Desktop? It's horrible. Advanced functions such as custom views have been removed.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jkdean (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Did you get anywhere with this? I use Microsoft Outlook Tasks and in it I can have multiple sort criteria. I am keen to morph to ToDo but it's no use to me unless I can sort by date, then importance, then alphabetical, etc.

View solution in original post