SOLVED

Microsoft Todo Calendar start date iPad app

Copper Contributor

I am an active user of Todo and use both the Windows version as well as iPhone and iPad apps, and I really love this app.

There is a small inconvenience however with the iPad app. I find that both the Windows version and iPhone app links the calendar start date to the start date selected as my default on my device (i.e. Monday). The iPad app, however has the start date in the calendar locked to Sunday even though I have selected Monday as start day of the week for Outlook in the system.

Why is it that the logic in the iPhone and iPad apps do not use the same logic here? When will the iPad app have the same convenient functionality as Windows and iPhone app linking week start day to what has been selected for the device?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Ehaslev (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Ehaslev,

Microsoft are currently working on this per the following Uservoice "Next week" should be Monday not Sunday

https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions?query=ipad%20start%20week

It has a lot of votes so is a priority. I voted, and would recommend you vote to and leave any feedback there. Good news obviously is that it should be resolved soon.

I hope I answered your question. If I have, please like and then set this answer as the solution. If not, please let me know what else you need. Thanks for taking the time to raise this to the community and I look forward to answering your questions in the future.

Best, Chris

Best, Chris

Thanks Chris, this is great to hear. I have given my vote at the Uservoice as well. :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ehaslev (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Ehaslev,

Microsoft are currently working on this per the following Uservoice "Next week" should be Monday not Sunday

https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions?query=ipad%20start%20week

It has a lot of votes so is a priority. I voted, and would recommend you vote to and leave any feedback there. Good news obviously is that it should be resolved soon.

I hope I answered your question. If I have, please like and then set this answer as the solution. If not, please let me know what else you need. Thanks for taking the time to raise this to the community and I look forward to answering your questions in the future.

Best, Chris

Best, Chris

View solution in original post