Microsoft TO DO language Change

Copper Contributor

Hello All,

we are worked under cloud workplace , one of our user using MS to do application in his laptop all of sudden her MS to DO language change to turkey and this is happened for only one user , please help.

Steps taken;

1.change the windows language and checked 

2.checked and changed the browser language but no luck 

thanks in advance

6 Replies

@KannanR279 

Hi, did you solve it? I have been used Microsoft To Do for a couple of months and today it appears in turkish (or similar language) I did the same as you but not worked. Pls whether you have any idea to solve it I'll appreciate that, because I only work and understand English and Spanish...

@Json1990 

I had the same issue and found no solution anywhere. This happened when I upgraded to Windows 11 and rolled back to 10, but not sure exactly which step is the culprit. Anyway, I figured that resetting 'Windows display language' in the Windows Settings reverted the Turkish to English on my Microsoft To-Do app. 

Settings > Time & Language > Language > Windows display language

I had 'English (United States)', selected, and Korean, an alternative option. I selected Korean, which asked me to restart the computer to make the change effective. Instead of restarting, I selected 'English (United States)' again. This reset the language in To-Do app and now I can read menus in To-Do. 

Hope this helps.

You're the man, this actually worked for me, thanks!
Thanks. This bug is weird and resetting language works for me.

I had the same problem, for me it helped to change the prefered language in the settings, by putting the one i wanted on top, by dragging. @windysky 

@KannanR279 

I know is a later response, but i solved this issue by changing the languages order in the windows system 

Under Language Settings => Control Panel 

AlaaAbdelfattah86_0-1692686498742.png