Microsoft To-Do at Microsoft Ignite 2017

Microsoft

Hey there,

If you're headed to Orlando next week for Microsoft Ignite, why not sign up for one of the sessions I'll be hosting about Microsoft To-Do:

THR2014 - Microsoft To-Do Theater Session

On Wednesday the 27th at 10:50 am in OCCC South – Expo Theater #8, I'll be taking you through a brief introduction to Microsoft To-Do Preview. I'll cover how Microsoft To-Do helps you do more with the My Day list and smart Suggestions, the latest features and integrations and give you an overview of how you can start using the Preview with your users.

BRK2071 - Learn how to leverage the Office 365 task ecosystem featuring Microsoft Planner and Micros...

Join the Planner team and myself for a breakout session that will  give you an overview of how Office 365 will be helping everyone achieve more by connecting your tasks throughout the ecosystem and see exciting demos of new integrations and the latest features coming to Microsoft Planner and To-Do.  Join us on Wednesday the 27th at 2:15 pm in OCCC W304.

Can't make it to a session?

General Manager of Microsoft To-Do, Ori Artman and myself will be at Ignite for the whole week. Please let us know here in the post if you'd like to meet outside of the two sessions or come find me throughout the week at one of the expo booths.

See you all next week at Ignite!

3 Replies

@Simon Chan: Any announcements/news on when the web app will support Work or School accounts? Any news on when a Mac desktop client is coming out?

Hey Steven,
Support for Work and School accounts just rolled out last week and is available if you have the Microsoft To-Do Preview turned on for your tennant. On the Mac app, I don't yet have a date for its release, but we've started testing it internally and hope to have a beta our as soon as we can.

That is wonderful news Simon. Thank you! I'm excited to hear that the Mac app is farther along than I was expecting. Can't wait to get my hands on it!