SOLVED

Kanban view

Copper Contributor

Please please add Kanban view to the to-do app. This will be awesome!

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Hi!

There is currently a uservoice open for a kanban view in To-Do here (Updated for new feedback portal - Dec 2021)

Kanban view · Community (microsoft.com)

I voted, would recommend you do too and push others to vote here to get Microsoft’s attention on it:

Hope this answers your question. If so please like and then set as the solution! Thanks for raising to the community and hope to answer more of your questions in the future!

Best, Chris

Microsoft closed all the UserVoice sites for his products, so where is the official place where I can post suggestions for Microsoft To Do?

Don't know if you're still looking for alternatives. just went to the user voice link and added a comment there: In Boards from Outlook-Live you can also drag and drop tasks. I just added a couple of lists in ToDo and added them as tasklists on the board in outlook calendar. Added some tasks and you can drag and drop them from the current list to others on your board. Works like a charm!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Hi!

There is currently a uservoice open for a kanban view in To-Do here (Updated for new feedback portal - Dec 2021)

Kanban view · Community (microsoft.com)

I voted, would recommend you do too and push others to vote here to get Microsoft’s attention on it:

Hope this answers your question. If so please like and then set as the solution! Thanks for raising to the community and hope to answer more of your questions in the future!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post