Forced to login every time I refresh page - Microsoft To Do web app

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I use all my Microsoft apps on the web.

Currently using Chrome:

Version 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Every time I refresh the page - which To Do seems to prompt me to do multiple times daily - I have to login back in to my Microsoft account. This doesn't happen with Outlook or Calendar for web. It's SO annoying. 

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I can do to fix it? 
Thanks!
Lindsay

6 Replies

@lindsayS_TR 

I'm having this problem as well. Very frustrating!

Also using Chrome.

omg, SO annoying right????? I've tried to start using the desktop app but it's so much less convenient than having it as a tab in my browser!

@lindsayS_TR

That's clever. Unfortunately my admin doesn't allow us to download desktop apps. But this issue is a non-starter for the tab in Chrome. Especially because I can't figure out how to get my username saved, so I have to type all that out, then new screen with saved password, then finally logging in.

Do you know any other posts here for this issue that I can reply on and upvote? 

Did anyone ever work this out? Still happening months later and it's driving me spare

I'm also experiencing this issue. Very irritating.

I know the original post was well over a year ago but I found this as I've been experiencing this since starting to use To Do in Chrome. I haven't tried any other browsers but will give Edge in Windows a try and see if the behaviour is any different.