Feature suggestion

Copper Contributor

I'd like to see these features

1. (iOS) You can share pictures to the Reminder App, a To Do alternative, but you cannot share pictures to To Do. I often take screenshots as my To Do item. But the current workflow (open To Do -> create a new item -> attach pictures) is too complicated. I should be able to share the screenshot directly to To Do right after I take the screenshot, by using iOS's built-in Share button. Right now, from what I have observed, only text/url can be shared to To Do.
  2. (iOS) You cannot record voice memo in To Do. This could be very useful for someone on the go or in a hurry. While speech to text is built-in in iOS, it's not great and is not the same as a voice memo.
  3. (Windows) Need an undo button. When I mark a task complete, I often mark the wrong item. This is especially true when syncing is slow. If I click the first time and find no response, I'll click the second time. But the system will still register two clicks, and mark two tasks complete instead of just one. This is because the second task will move up to the same spot as the first one when the first one is checked off, whereas the two sequential mouse clicks occur on the same spot, resulting in marking a wrong item as complete. Without an undo button, it can be impossible to restore the task that's wrongly checked off, especially when you don't pay attention and don't even know what is gone.
  4. (Windows) To-Do does not seem to work if you are using a proxy server based 'VPN' solution (e.g. PandaVPN, Shadowsocks, etc.). Mine certainly never did. This is true for Microsoft's other UWP Apps as well, such as OneNote for Windows 10 and Microsoft Store App. Curiously, using the same VPN on iOS or macOS does not have any issue at all. I am convinced that Windows UWP Apps are not compatible with proxy servers in general, making using them a poor experience compared to their counterparts in desktop Apps and in rival platform's OSes. 
1 Reply
Undo is probably a top priority fix. I can fumblefinger the mobile app and have no idea what task I eliminated.