Feature Request - Due Dates for Sub-tasks in Microsoft TO DO

Brass Contributor

It would be really great if there were a way to have due dates for sub-tasks placed in Microsoft To Do.  Right now, that is the thing keeping me with Asana. This is also what has prevented me from using the Microsoft Planner.  

I find that I have one main task, but frequently have multiple sub-tasks to accomplish the one task. (Welcome to the wonderful world of HR management!) It is often impractical to create a brand new list for each task, so the ability to have due dates for sub tasks would be a great addition. 

Thanks!

13 Replies
Yes, this would be a great feature!
This is an URGENT need for our organization!

@AHRIsdhr yes, please! That would make our project management so much easier!

I've been waiting for a couple years to find a way to get sub tasks to work in planner, teams or to-do. Any luck in finding better ways to ask MS to add this feature? @AnnaSteyn 

Is there a place where we can vote for this feature? This would be SUPER helpful
Would love this too!
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

@AHRIsdhr  Absolutely agree this is keeping me using clickup but it would be great to be able to use all Microsoft programs for our organization instead of using multiple in and out of Microsoft. 

It's been a few years but this feature is still urgently needed! @Pernille-Eskebo please work on implementing this ASAP
+1 for this feature. So hard to break down some of my to do lists that have many smaller tasks, all with different due dates.

This is an urgent feature if Microsoft Planner wants to be a true planning and cross-departmental project planning tool for organizations.