apple calendar

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am going to switch from Wunderlist to MS To Do. I only use apple devices (mac, ipad, iphone). Does To Do offer tasks integration with native apple calendar app like Wunderlist does?

Thank you!

M.

12 Replies

@Milan0905 

I'm in the same boat. If Todo can't integrate with my apple ecosystem calendars it's borderline useless.

Unfortunately, we don't currently have a calendar integration. It is on our list though.

@Polly Davidson Any updates on integrating ToDo with i-Cal?

Could you please share an estimated timeline for this feature? It's a really important missing link in the app.

It's funny. MS killed a working software, great software to replace it. And it still can't provide the functionality. Love this...

Hi @Polly Davidson,

When this app was Wunderlist, less then 3 months has this function working. And with Microsoft it will take how long? I started looking for some other app to solve this problem. I hope Microsoft works on Ical before I change.

@Polly Davidson 

Any update on this? It's been over 6 months now.

@Daniel_BACany update of this issue?

Any updates on this? I'm in the same situation + I also use a Windows 10 workstation for some client work. I need a task app that will work in both environments...
Waiting for the same

@Daniel_BAC 

any updates re Apple calendar integration. 

I am able to see Microsoft Todo tasks in the Samsung Calendar on my Galaxy note 9. How is Samsung Calendar integrating with with Microsoft Todo. It has to be using one of the standard protocols. Why can we not do the same integration with native apple calendar. Microsoft please provide us the steps to integrate Native apple calendar with Microsoft Todo.