Shared list not syncing

Copper Contributor

I share some lists with my wife and when I add something on my iPhone, she does not see the added item on the shared list. However, when she adds something to my shared list, I see it on my list. Here are the particulars: I'm the owner of the list and share with her. Our emails are work/school email accounts and we are both operating on iPhone 10's. Apps are up-to-date.

Can anyone tell me what's we might do to alleviate this issue? We used Wunderlist before and never had any issues.

Thanks

8 Replies
I have the same issue actually with integration with iOS Reminders. I wanted to use my watch, and the only way possible is to leverage native Reminders app on the watch. So i added the live account to native account management, and i can see all my lists. However i noticed the same issue, anything my wife creates and shares to me, does not show in reminders. However in Microsoft To-Do app i can see everything fine. I’m hoping Microsoft fixes this issue, or release a Apple Watch app so i can use my watch.

This is also occurring for me. Doesn't look like it will get fixed any time soon @j0nb1981 

I have the exact same issue. Lists shared to me are not appearing on reminders app. However it appears on to-do app

Any work around?

Not yet, still having this issue. Sorry! @smartykish 

Thanks for your reply. Hoops Microsoft will look into this.
Will they though??? ToDo seems to be a not very important subject for them

Same issue…

Not fixed for 2 years. Moving to iOS reminders, deleting MS To do.

MS Bought Wunderlist only to kill it so I better support the competition.