Is To Do still insanely buggy on an iOS device?

Copper Contributor

Just curious if I can finally start using Microsoft To Do again. I had to abandon ship a couple of months ago after repeated sync and login issues on my iPhone. I am using another app (Todoist) until Microsoft fixes the mobile To Do app. I was a longtime Wunderlist user and it's been disappointing to have had to find another to do list app simply because Wunderlist's replacement is full of bugs.

3 Replies
Don't do it- I reluctantly switched from Wunderlist and Todo's iOS version is getting WORSE, not better. The last update introduced severe issues re: corruption of Notes and MSFT has allowed it to sit there for over a Month. Translation: either Apple platform is last priority OR MSFT somehow doesn't understand that a reliable, stable task manager is vital.

@Neel Woods thanks for responding to my question. Thankfully I finally found a decent free option for a simple to-do list app: TickTick. I tried out Todoist as well but the paid version had more of what I needed. 

It has been a year and a half since we corresponded. Are you still using TickTick and if so, what are the pros/cons? MSFT fixed the most egregious errors in ToDo/iOS, but it's still buggy. Long notes with URL's cause it to freeze.