SOLVED

Workload Tracker in Teams with resources on the Y axis??

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I've been looking through the various apps within teams to try and setup a simple workload tracker for my team. What I would like is to be able to have all resources down the left hand side on the y axis and then a calendar view across the x axis which shows all of the tasks  each person is working on each day throughout the week. Something similar to the resource planner that Float offer (https://www.float.com/). I'm sure there must be something similar in Teams but I haven't found it yet, so any help is appreciated.

5 Replies

Hi @Paul777  I'm going to ask some of our experts if they have any suggestions:  @Christopher Hoard @adam deltinger @PeterRising @Chris Webb @ChristianJBergstrom ?

best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
Teams has Tasks by Planner app that's built in for each Team itself or custom plans but it doesn't exactly have resource management. I don't know of any free ones that integrate with Teams. Paid options, Wrike, MS Project etc. might have some integration there, but it's going to be mostly tabs linked to their web views.

Maybe others know of different options but as far as anything built into Teams closest you can get to Task tracking etc. is Planner.
I agree with @Chris Webb - Planner is the only real native teams option.

@Paul777 I am looking for the same thing. Monday.com has created this simple solution with their workload view. I have not been able to get a similar solution with either Planner or Lists in Microsoft Teams.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
Teams has Tasks by Planner app that's built in for each Team itself or custom plans but it doesn't exactly have resource management. I don't know of any free ones that integrate with Teams. Paid options, Wrike, MS Project etc. might have some integration there, but it's going to be mostly tabs linked to their web views.

Maybe others know of different options but as far as anything built into Teams closest you can get to Task tracking etc. is Planner.

View solution in original post