windows update installation inturrupted

Copper Contributor

i have a hp that was updationg windows 10 when it has been unpluged aand turned off now it wont go past the start up screen .. it 

tells me to restart my pc and restart installation but it wont go past haaving to restart

WHAT DO I DO

2 Replies
Windows Update Troubleshooter for Windows 10 If you get an error code while downloading and installing Windows updates, the Update Troubleshooter can help resolve the problem. Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter. When the troubleshooter is finished running, it's a good idea to restart your device. Next, check for new updates. Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Windows Update Circular arrows Sync icon > Check for updates, and then install any available updates. If the problems aren't all resolved, try running the troubleshooter again to check for additional errors, or see Fix Windows Update errors and follow the troubleshooting steps. For more Windows Update troubleshooting info, see Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.

hi ive had to reset my laptop and instead of it just making it a new laptop its reverted back to windows 8 and on top of that my product key is blocked can u help ive tried to reinstall windows 10 even using the installation tool for usb and it still tells me its corrupt and cant install win10

PLEASE HELP